Instagram is the primary visual touchpoint of our times, and it’s where most consumer businesses allocate the brunt of their marketing spend. All target markets live on Instagram and use it to discover what they consume and interact with, from shopping wishlists to choosing restaurants, activities, vacation destinations, hotels, celebrity news, the list is endless.
There are more than 500 million active users on Instagram every day. Out of this, 80% of accounts follow at least one business. So it’s only natural that marketers want to make money off their Instagram accounts.
The Instagram feed and application has undergone several reiterations in the past decade, and businesses have been saddled with the responsibility of keeping up with these trends, to be able to maintain a steady account growth whenever new features are introduced.
Strategies for Instagram growth
In this article, I have highlighted ten easy strategies to help you grow your Instagram account.
- Consistency:- Posting consistently sets up an expectation for your followers to look forward to the next post. Larger brands will post multiple times a day while small businesses may only post a few times a week. Whichever you commit to, just make sure it’s a consistent schedule. And finally, consistency in content quality is very important. There’s a lot more noise on Instagram feeds these days and you need to stand out. Subpar or stock photos won’t help grow Instagram followers as much as those who are creating their interesting content.
- Content production and diversity:-Engagement is no longer relegated to in-feed posts. It now includes metrics such as Story replies, views of IGTV episodes and Story mentions. And more content types means there are more opportunities to increase your engagement rates and, consequently, your organic Instagram growth. If you’ve only done in-feed posts or tried out Stories sporadically, we recommend committing to a few Stories a week to establish consistency and plan content for it. With a variety of ways to use Stories as a method to grow Instagram followers, it’s an opportunity to see what resonates with your audience.
- Engage with similar pages:- Seek for pages similar to yours, preferably one of the big pages in your niche market, and engage with them by commenting and liking updates there. They may decide to reciprocate, and this would bring a great push to your brand.
- Promote Your Instagram Page on Other Platforms: This is a very easy tip in helping you grow your Instagram account. If your brand is also on other social media platforms, it is good that you interconnect them. By so doing, you create effective and additional exposure. Your engagements on one platform affect the other.
- Develop a Content Strategy:- Your strategy should consist of pushing out high-quality posts that are packed with breath-taking visuals and those that evoke emotion or tell a story. Of course, the type of content you post depends on the industry you’re in and the audience you’re looking to attract. There are tools you can use to automate your social media posts, such as Hootsuite and HubSpot.
- Give your followers special offers they can only find on Instagram.
- Use Instagram photo editor apps to make your pics look more professional.
- Analyze your top, and worst, performing posts.
- Use – but don’t overuse – hashtags that are relevant to your brand.
- Like and comment on posts from people you follow—and always reply to comments on your posts.
In a nutshell
It requires a lot of time, effort and discipline to successfully manage an Instagram account. This is why most marketers rely on automated Instagram growth functions, to help them save time and energy, work more effectively, and take care of Instagram growth service. You can automatically grow your Instagram page by simply buying real Instagram followers. One of the best ways to quickly build your followers is by buying, and more importantly, buying correctly.
If you’re still yet to try out Instagram special tools as a part of your Instagram growth service strategy, you’re lagging.
Begin today by trying it out and watch out for the surge in your Instagram engagement growth.